Sunday, January 11, 2009

Night Fire

I received a Down Low Glow "Fossil Amber" light from Rock The Bike for Christmas, much to my delight. I had long wanted one, and the amber light should be street legal as well as very sexy. The low fire glow is perfect for the Brass Lion. Rather reminiscent of the glow of vacuum tubes, or a forge.

Here's a few shots of the Brass Lion burning a hole through mundane reality:

















Yes, I know the bullet headlight is totally period inappropriate as well as rather dim. I don't care. I really must Art Deco up another trike with lots of curving chrome. Mmm. I also know I look a right git with dark goggles after sunset. But the Down Low Glow is just that bright kids! I need'em.

A red Down Low Glow light btw makes for the world's most awesome tailight.

No comments: